The perfect solution for additional storage needs no matter the situation.
Cubix units by DBCI provide a great mixture of moveable, secure, storage with the strength of 26 gauge siding and roofing to protect your assets from the elements.
- 10’x20’ overall building footprint (options: (2) 10’x10’ units or (1) 10’x20’ unit)
- 18 gauge floor on 22 gauge N decking
- 16 gauge piers- corner piers single piece triangular shape for extra strength
- 16 gauge headers
- 26 gauge PBR panel- Roof
- 26 gauge PBU panel- Sides
- 26 gauge PBU panel galvalume- Partition walls
- 125 PSF floor load
- 70 lb. snow load*
- 130 MPH Windload**
- 9’9” eave (high side) 8’11” eave (low side) 1:12 roof pitch
- EZ step entrance into unit
- Water resistant rain lip at door (two door model only)
- Electrical outlets, switches and lighting can be added once erected
- Shipped knocked down, assembled onsite
- Uses standard roll up door sizes and colors
- Adaptable to site conditions slope/layout/unit and door configuration
- Typical building permits are not required for portable units (in most places)
- Fork pockets at front allow easy relocation with 5,000 lb. forklift
- 2,100# total weight
- Detailed erection drawings
- Clean, finished and attractive look for enhanced curb appeal
- Substantial construction compared to wood or lighter gauge steel products
Everyone needs a little more space.
Economical and Convenient, Cubix units by DBCI provide storage solutions for commercial, freight, residential, and agricultural environments. The perfect mix of portability, security, and quality Cubix units allow you to make changes as your needs change.
You always have a choice. You can turn to public storage, off-site self storage units, expensive building add-ons, or you can see how Cubix units by DBCI provide a perfect portable storage solution.
For more information contact Nelson Hendrix at 800.542.0501 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Storage, Your Location, Our Solution