DBCI's industry-leading patent-pending corrugated drum is available for both the light-duty and heavy-duty roll-up doors in standard applications. The corrugated drum improves alignment, enabling the doors to roll-up quicker and tighter with superior control.
- Smoother cycle operation
- Sound control
- Full coverage of the axle and barrel on light-duty roll-up doors
DBCI's single-piece saddle clamp is bolted to the structural bracket for added strength and stability.
- Quick and easy to install
- Safe and easy tension adjustments when compared to two-piece alternatives
Tension Set Brackets
Greatly improve the time and effort needed to adjust smaller roll-up doors with DBCI's tension set brackets. Older doors lack tension adjusters and require a technician to re-adjust spring tension.
- Faster, facility maintenance personnel can adjust the doors themselves in as little as five minutes using an Allen wrench
The spacer features durable single-piece, aluminum-forged construction and only requires three bolts to install.
- Easy installation
- Corrosion resistance
Guides are installed on each side of the roll-up door to allow the door to roll up and down in a smooth transition. The depth of the guides can vary based on the size of the door. A stronger guide allows the door to handle more frequent and demanding operations.
- Roll formed galvanized steel; size and gauge thickness vary by door model